Trump’s National Security Adviser Says Transfer of Power ‘Not Something That’s On The Table’

BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN October 5, 2020 | Updated: October 5, 2020

The White House national security adviser Robert O’Brien said on Oct. 4 that the White House is not considering a transfer of power from President Donald Trump to Vice President Mike Pence in light of the president’s COVID-19 diagnosis.

Speaking Sunday, O’Brien said that the possibility of transferring powers of the presidency to Pence—who tested negative for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus on Sunday for the third time in recent days—is not “on the table right now.”

“That’s not something that’s on the table at this point,” O’Brien told CBS’s “Face the Nation” when prompted on the topic. He assured that the president is “in great shape” and that he and the government are “doing well.”

“So far, the president is in great shape. He’s firmly in command of the government of the country,” he sad.

Trump campaign senior adviser Jason Miller told ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday, “We can’t stay in our basement or shut down the economy indefinitely. We have to take it head-on.”

READ THE REST ON THE EPOCH TIMES

Read President Trump’s Tweets

News Aggregate Contributor

Ch00 Ch00

I made my name because my hubs is a Locomotive Engineer on the Railroad for over 45  years now.  It’s funny how it fits right into the TRUMP TRAIN.  I am one of God’s many Children trying my best daily to live by God’s Word.  I have many hobbies on the computer and off the computer.  God Bless!

Ch00 Ch00

RSBN Week Long Trump Rally Marathon