And that doesn’t count many miscellaneous reports that cross state lines. Revelations about election machines containing SQL code, missing absentee ballot custody documentation, and The Hologram’s attorney general gearing up to potentially interfere in state-run audits have resulted in more people paying attention than ever before. The Democrat-media complex would like to see this all go away, but that’s not going to happen any time soon.
Let’s examine what has been reported in each of the states. The miscellaneous section at the end bears a careful reading, too.
- Epoch TV reported that delegations from 13 states observed the AZ audit last week.
- Republican AZ state representative Mark Finchem (running to replace Soros-backed Katie Hobbs as secretary of state) had previously reported the 11 states in this video, but his Ballot Integrity Project is worth publicizing:
- AZ state senator Wendy Rogers’s response to AG Merrick Garland’s announcement that DoJ will “scrutinize” the AZ audit for potential violations of voters’ rights was an instant classic:
- Other AZ Republicans piled on, including Mark Finchem and Josh Barnett, as reported here.
- Speaking of Garland, which of these two options do you think will be played out by DoJ?
- Arizona patriots are working hard to recall RINO AZ House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a NeverTrumper who has been fighting against election integrity bills. Included in his list of transgressions according to recallbowers.com are the following:
6, 2020 – Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers refusedt o convene a special session to audit the election for suspected fraud, stating “even if such evidence existed!”
11, 2021 – Recall petition filed against Arizona Representative Rusty Bowers.
23, 2021 – Bowers voted to restrict recalls in Arizona! (HB 2308)
31, 2021 – Bowers blocks legislation to require Voter ID for mail-in ballots! (SB 1713)
[Bennett] said that in addition to an examination of mail ballot envelopes for signatures, other aspects could potentially include a second tabulation of scanned images, but he didn’t provide details about what that might entail if it happens.
Bennett said that as the hand counting winds down, available resources are being shifted to paper evaluation, which addresses questions such as: “Are there folds in the 1.9 million ballots that came in and out by mail? Are alignment marks on the fronts and the backs of the ballot aligning as authentic ballots should? Is there a depression in the oval where a human hand-held device would have filled in that oval as opposed to an inkjet printer or a Xerox machine or whatever you might think?”
The Supreme Court rejected a case that challenged California’s electoral process by claiming that the state’s “so-called winner-take-all system” dilutes their votes.
The lawsuit was filed by comedian Paul Rodriguez, Rocky Chavez, the League of United Latin American Citizens, and the California League of United Latin American Citizens, and it had asked the Supreme Court to look into whether the aforementioned “winner-take-all” approach to selecting presidential electors was constitutional.
- The allegations of voter fraud in Georgia are two-fold based on sworn affidavits and video evidence: that internet-connected machines had fraudulent votes injected, and that election workers illegally scanned and rescanned ballots for Biden multiple times. A further problem is broken chain of custody of absentee ballots from drop boxes. All of these warrant further investigation and forensic audits.
- Fulton County recount monitor Garland Favorito, the founder of the nonprofit organization Voter GA which is pushing for forensic audits, discussed what he observed in this short audio clip, including an “abnormal 20,000 vote spike for Joe Biden”:
- The Georgia Star News reported serious chain of custody issues with absentee ballots in drop boxes in Fulton County. Ballots lacking chain of custody documentation are invalid.
In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”
A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.
1 – Fulton County lied to the court regarding the size of the room available to scan the ballots per their communications to the court. Those involved in the proceeds told CDM the room provided by the county is 50% smaller than advertised, an obvious technique to harm facilitation of the audit and slow the results.
2 – Expect the county to require ‘time and half’ overtime for the county employees involved to raise costs on the plaintiffs.
3 – Expect the county to label the audits ‘stressful activity’ and therefore shorten the work day of county employees involved to 4 hours, there injecting serious delay into the process.
4 – Expect the county to eventually label the process ‘hazardous duty’ and therefore require 2x pay for the work, again raising costs on the plaintiffs.
5 – Expect the county to be negligent in providing instructions to the workers, therefore injecting more confusion and time delays into the process.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and AG Chris Carr fired a shot across Stacey Abrams’s bow in the below tweet. Abrams has been playing the old Democrat “voter suppression” canard in trying to set the new Georgia election integrity bill up for a DoJ review. The bill itself isn’t great, but it’s a start.
- Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling claims that the Fulton County audit is just part of Trump’s “big lie” (that the election was stolen through fraud). He’s the guy in Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office who supposedly ran the elections. CNN dutifully reported it, just as they do with everything that is anti-Trump. Here is what Georgia resident, Telegram personality “MizDonnaThoughts,” and one of my former Twitter pals (before my account was suspended) has to say about Raffensperger/Sterling. I’ll take her on-scene word over CNN’s any day of the week:
If he and the rest of the SOS office hadn’t lied to senior GOP officials in the state, we might believe him. It is his own fault.
Notice in the clip that he is angry that Fulton County didn’t work harder to get the case dismissed.
The judge even mentioned that in the hearing. The defense never submitted a motion to dismiss. Until the new attorneys got involved.
He also says in this clip his investigators spent 1000s of hours looking for those ballots in ‘different counties’ and didn’t find them. Where is that report?
Suzi Voyles said that when they finally questioned her, she felt like she was the one being investigated. Thus, she stopped talking to them. Several other people have told me similar stories.
The SOS attorney didn’t mention that ‘exhaustive investigation’ to find those ballots in the court hearing.
And, as a reminder, during the runoff, he had to go on TV and admit that he received a ballot at his home for someone that hadn’t lived at that house for over 10 years.
- Here is some very interesting speculation about problems with printed ballots in Georgia from blogger Clever Journeys based in part on a previous report by Real Clear Investigations and sworn affidavits from election workers and observers:
Where did thousands of mail-in ballots in pristine condition in Fulton County, Georgia suddenly come from during the 2020 presidential election?
They were printed by Runbeck Election Services in Phoenix, Arizona, but there is something very suspicious about these particular ballots.
Who filed a U.S. Patent Application for a computer system for “on-screen ballot duplication” to be used for “generating a revised ballot”?
According to application # 20190311030, Kevin Runbeck did.
[From the RCI report, some of] “the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.”
Observers and follow up investigations noted that bar coding was missing from … ballots. Prominent Information Technology specialist Javon Pulitzer testified that Fulton County ballots in the general election for GOP precincts included a barcode while the ballots in Democrat districts did not include the barcode.
The ballots shipped by Runbeck, were said to be already in the envelopes and were actually printed differently depending on the political leanings of the precincts.
- From Creative Destruction Media, it appears that Stacey Abrams really was “Miz Big” regarding election management actions in Fulton County:
Evidence presented at [Wednesday] morning’s public meeting of the Fulton County Commission shows former Democrat gubernatorial candidate and State Rep Stacey Abrams controlled and financed the main contractor used in Fulton County elections during the Nov 3rd poll and the Jan 5th U.S. Senate runoff.
Evidence showed direct financial underwriting of the staffing service Happy Faces Personnel Group, by groups controlled by Abrams. In other words, a highly partisan Democrat political operative controlled the elections in Fulton County, which also involved a Nigerian national.
More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.
More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.
Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.
Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state’s audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.
- The bottom line from Arizona Conservatives Take Action on Telegram, summarizing John Fredricks’s interview on War Room:
The Outcome-Altering Importance of Chain of Custody: John Fredericks Spells Out How Trump Will Be Proven The Winner In GA
According to GA law and even “Stacy’s law,” those 19K drop box ballots with no paperwork and no chain of custody should not have been counted or entered into the system. They should have been converted to provisional ballots until documentation was provided to formally authenticate them. That never happened. Biden, Ossoff, Warnock received 90% of the mail-in ballots in Fulton County. Had Ossoff received just 9K fewer votes on 11/3, Perdue would be in the US Senate today — there would not have been a run-off election. And Trump would have won GA’s 16 electoral votes. This is before any consideration of the alleged 30K fraudulent votes in Garland Favorito’s voterGA.org case. There are approximately 333K absentee ballots in GA with NO chain of custody records.
- Lawyer Matt DePerno made two big reveals detailing remote access to election management machines and errors on printed ballots during an interview