President Trump Cleared for ‘Safe Return’ to Public Engagements by Weekend: Conley

BY MELANIE SUN October 8, 2020 | Updated: October 8, 2020

President Donald Trump has been given the all clear by his physician to return to public engagements this weekend, according to his Thursday health update.

The 74-year-old leader was tested for COVID-19, the disease caused by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus, last week on Oct. 1 after senior aide Hope Hicks was confirmed to have contracted the virus. On the morning of Oct. 2, America was told that tests had confirmed the President of the United States had contracted the potentially deadly virus that has so far claimed over 212,000 American lives. Most people recover from COVID-19.

White House physician Dr. Sean P. Conley said in a daily health update, released with the president’s permission, that Trump’s physical condition has “remained stable and devoid of any indications to suggest progression of illness” since he returned home from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Monday.

READ THE REST ON THE EPOCH TIMES

Read President Trump’s Tweets

News Aggregate Contributor

Ch00 Ch00

I made my name because my hubs is a Locomotive Engineer on the Railroad for over 45  years now.  It’s funny how it fits right into the TRUMP TRAIN.  I am one of God’s many Children trying my best daily to live by God’s Word.  I have many hobbies on the computer and off the computer.  God Bless!

Ch00 Ch00
VOTE TRUMP
USA Presidential Election
0
0
0
0
Days
0
0
Hrs
0
0
Min
0
0
Sec