Spraying your nostrils once in the morning and once at night can reduce your chance of getting viral and bacterial infections.
Listen to the article below
some text for space
ne of my readers is the CEO of Xlear. I had no idea what Xlear was and I reached out and we did a video interview which I posted to my Rumble channel:
Here are the key things you’ll want to know:
- Spraying your nose (one nostril at a time) with a single spray of Xlear, once in the morning and once at night, can reduce the chance you will get viruses and bacteria that enter through your nose because it prevents the virus/bacteria from adhering to your nasal cavity (see links to studies).
- This is the cheapest and most convenient and safest way to prevent getting SARS-CoV-2 that I know of.
- I was convinced enough to start using it myself.
- I’ve been using it more than twice a day since I first heard about it. So it “sticks.”
- There are three reasons for that:
- It is super fast to apply
- It is very easy to use
- It clears my nose to allow me to breathe easier, so even if that’s all it does, it’s totally worth it
- It tastes good (you are supposed to inhale through your nose after you spray and either spit it out or swallow it)