By KAREN RUIZ
- FBI and law enforcement officers were seen taking several firearms from Jake Paul’s Los Angeles home
- Aerial footage of the raid showed authorities seizing what appeared to be at least three rifle-style weapons
- Multiple FBI units dressed in tactical gear stormed the Calabasas property after executing a search warrant
- A SWAT team was also deployed to gain entry into the star’s home, sources told the LA Times
- Videos from the scene showed heavily-armed feds had arrived at the house in armored trucks
- A number of U.S. government marked cars were also spotted on the 23500 block of Parksouth Street
- Authorities could not comment on the sealed warrant but said no arrests were planned in the operation
- Paul, 23, who rose to fame on Vine before gaining a following on YouTube, was out of state during the search
Multiple high-powered firearms were seized at YouTube star Jake Paul’s Los Angeles home on Wednesday during an FBI investigation in connection to his arrest during an Arizona mall looting in May.
Heavily-armed agents dressed in tactical gear descended on the $6.9million property in military vehicles around 6am local time after executing a sealed search warrant, TMZ reported.
A second FBI raid was also conducted at a separate property belonging to fellow social media personality and friend of Paul, Armani Izadi in Las Vegas, the outlet said. Izadi was also arrested during the looting in Arizona.