Marxist ideology and practices are coming to Minnesota schools disguised as new teacher licensing rules.
The Minnesota teacher licensing board is called the Professional Educators Licensing and Standards Board or PELSB. Each board member was appointed by Gov. Walz and PELSB is fast tracking new teacher licensing requirements. The new standards will embed basic Marxist principles and practices such as critical race theory (CRT), fluid sexual identity, and gender politics into all Minnesota schools.
Standard Marxist practices and dogma divide people into opposing groups so that students and teachers must view themselves not as individuals, but as members of groups—oppressor groups or oppressed groups, and oppressed groups must be liberated from the exploitation of their oppressors.
When formally adopted, the new requirements must be met to become or remain licensed to teach in Minnesota, including teaching in Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) from pre-natal on, and Adult Basic Education, Rule Draft RD4615 (cplaction.com) – (key language is highlighted in yellow). Since nonpublic schools generally hire licensed teachers, these standards will apply to them as well. Below are some of the new licensing standards. We have bracketed our commentary on the meaning and significance of the standard. Teachers must:
Help students develop social identities based upon their social grouping. [Group
identities will usurp individual identities];
• Comply with the construct of “multiple identity formation” [This means they must identify which identity groups a student belongs to, the scale of power assigned to each identity group and how their ‘identities’ intersect. This is called “intersectionality.”];
• Incorporate “Social and Emotional Learning” (SEL) into all classes [SEL seeks to transform the values, attitudes, and beliefs of students and achieve full compliance with equity and gender ideology.];
• Understand “systemic trauma,” including racism and micro & macro aggression [Trauma is presumed to have been inflicted upon victims from the oppressor classes];Child Protection League Action, PO Box 463, Mankato, MN 56002 [email protected]
• Be “inclusive” to reflect “diversity of cultures” [Teachers will have to affirm homosexuality, transgenderism, sexual identity (gender as a choice not biology), and the absence of moral standards for sexual practices which will set the stage for the normalization of pedophilia];
• Fully affirm and incorporate identity pol…